Wednesday, April 26, 2017

EPP

The last round of rosette 1 in the millefiore quilt a long from Katje Marek. I am living the way it looks. Will link with Anthea's EPP.

Anzac day saw me doing the last bits of my candle wicked quilt. Put the outer borders on in the morning and the lace on in the afternoon. All ready for the quilters!

I even mitred both the border and lace corners.... the lace I cheated though and top stitched them down rather than trying a seam. I know what I mean.

Then went on to do some more Dear Jane block... 7 to go and I have done my 5 months worth. Will share later.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Liz wow,your circle is looking fantastic and wow how pretty is your candle wicked quilt,its gorgeous,i couldnt see the last pic,not one there,lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very nice projects, rosette 1 is sensational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That block is very pretty. Candle wicking is on my to do list . Your candlewick quilt is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning piecing Liz, loving the little fussy cut butterflies!
    Your candle wick top looks spectacular I can't wait to see it in the flesh.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work... I haven't even looked at dear Jane let alone any real sewing... No mojo....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and welcome on the mitred corners.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liz, thanks for joining in with PYT - your EPP is just gorgeous, love those fabrics, great work my friend x

    ReplyDelete