Monday, October 10, 2011

My Town Tea House finished


Here is the Bronwyn Hayes block from My Town all finished.... well as finished as it can be given that I'm not doing the shading( well not yet .. may go back and do it later) I changed a few things from the original,.... the buttons ,menu and signs but that is the beauty of this that it's something individual. I love this block and is probably my favourite. Just need this month's copy of Homespun which is in the shops but as a subscriber I have yet to receive, so I can start on the Town hall ( had a sneak peek at a friend's copy!)

4 comments:

  1. Oh Liz what a great job. So many little stitches. Your work on the 'putty-tat' is super as are the little flowers over the verandah and all of that writing. Isn't sewing writing tedious and fiddly! You must feel quite accomplished! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely. I'd have tea there any day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely block Liz, it is my favorite so far also, we both love Bronwyn's designs, you have done a great job of it. cheers R. see you on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete