Friday, September 30, 2011

Goodies galore


How lucky am I? I have just won some fat quarters from Kris of Lavender quilts,some hexie cards and fabrics from Joanne of Possum Blossom Patchwork and a purse kit from Bronwyn Hayes of Red Brolly fame. I even got the blue kit and Rosalie won a yellow kit. Weds, Thursday and Friday the postie brought me one parcel so now they have all arrived and I am feeling very spoilt. Love them all. The choccie fro Kris made it to the photo but lasted about 10 secs after that. Love all the Red Brolly paper and card too. Seems our group is on a winning streak as Rosalie won a giveaway at Rag Tag Stitching ( Michelle ) and Melody has just won a Go Cutter. Well done to both of them.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post Liz, Blogger is not being kind to me at the moment, I have not been able to comment for days, hope the problem is fixed now. cheers R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Liz. A wonderful bunch of goodies.

    ReplyDelete