Thursday, September 8, 2011

small teddies in a big world


Here are two of my collector bears. As you can see they live in a special perspex box to keep them special. They are both "small bears in a big world" limited editions. The mauve one is about an inch tall and designed by Theresa Yang, and the Pierrot clown is about two inches but has her own little puppet bear. This was designed by Tina Richardson. I just fell in love with the clown and had to pay her off many years ago. I hope they enjoy the picnic with Melody even though they are in their plastic bubbles. It looks like rain here so at least they will keep dry.

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen them Liz. They are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very special. I am amazed at how small they are! Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both gorgeous Liz, like Mel I have never seen them either, perhaps we should have a Teddy show one day soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well your little bears have stolen my heart. They are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete