I have been a bit slack with Miss Elizabeth but I have managed to get the 28 x 1/2" hexies that go between the stars on the outer border. I tried fussy cutting but it wasn't as successful as I had hoped... ah well.I also did some more elongated hexies. I have all the papers but need the scraps so I need to go foraging in all the bags etc.
Three stars that fit around the last border. Don't think I will fussy cut all of them but I will do some.
I also managed to get all the blocks for DD1 and SIL's wedding quilt so I have put them together. I still managed to get two in the wrong direction( the cream has self lines on the material and I wanted them all to go horizontally) It is looking good so a thin black border, some half square triangle blocks with red to make another border and then black binding. Think I may get it finished by Christmas!
Linking with Anthea again at Hibiscus stitches.