Thursday, November 14, 2013

It's beginning to look....

 ...a lot like Christmas. Just a few of the decorations I have been sewing in the last couple of weeks.Thanks to Michelle Ridgeway's patterns( last year's and this year's)
 When I went to the craft show in July I bought a kit to make these tiny angels. I still have to put ribbon on 10 of them but that won't take long.
 These are three that I had tucked away and forgotten about till after I had taken the photo of the other ones. Christmas is one of those times I feel very homesick so I am not big on lots of fuss but I do love making decorations as gifts for my friends.

I'm sure everyone else is well on in their Christmas preparations. Only ??? days to go?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Liz, your ornaments are DARLING!! I, like you, am not real big on Christmas celebrations as Christmas time is hard for me too!! but I do love a white Christmas!! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Liz you made my day....love seeing so many of them together. Thanks so much for choosing my little patterns. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous Liz.
    you have been quite productive. My christmas decorations haven't increased hardly at all this year. Must change that for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your decorations look great Liz, and I love those little Angels.
    Love R.

    ReplyDelete