Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sewing Helper

This is Kanga Pussamacattus.
Her full and correct title is:
'Gardening and Sewing Identity Extraordinaire'!
(or 'G.A.S.I.E' for short)
Here is my Kanga helping with my bag project. I have already made 2 of these. One for my DIL and one for my older daughter. My younger daughter will be the recipient of this one. If Kanga ever lets me finish it.
You can see she is chatting to me about it. She is a very vocal puss and chats to me all the time.
I'm sure she thinks that I understand.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bronwyn, Kanga is such a sweetie. I'm sure she thinks if you've got time to sew you should be patting her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your note on my blog. It would be very kind of you to send me the pattern, but I couldn't find a way to contact you apart from your blog comments page. If we swop emails, I can let you have my address. My email address is on my profile page. Thank you. Andi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops I have to admit that I posted this to the wrong blog! Then I couldnt figure out how to delete it so it ended up on both blogs ... Duh! Oh dear I should have appreciated the good old days a lot more, when my head wasn't full of porridge.

    ReplyDelete