Monday, September 24, 2018

And another one bites the dust

Whirly gig by Emma Jean Jansen. Scraps for the whirly gigs and border. Love the way it's turned out.

Feathers... think I get them.This is the swirls that thought for itself so I added a butterfly as I do!

More feathers...

... some swirls and wishbones. Do love the latter. I managed to do all but one of the swirls in the direction I had planned but one just had to be different and went it's own way. (see above)Ah well a design variation. Wrangled this through my Janome 6600 , it's now done and tomorrow is being given to DD1's maid of honour. 

3 comments:

  1. It is so lovely Liz and wonderful quilting too. Sure to be loved x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now I have that song in my brain Liz!! Beautiful quilt and wonderful quilting, nothing like and individual touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great design Liz... beautifully made & quilted!

    ReplyDelete