Monday, July 2, 2018

I have been sewing just not blogging!

So Razz a dazzle for I think May.

Playing with the Westerlee rulers. One Christmas gift done and dusted.

Border of a quilt that I want to leave in suspense. This is the border, FMQ by me, as well as the rulers in the flowers ( hard to see I know). The border next to that has a feather.

The back and I have been following a FMQ challenge of Angela Walters for feathers. This is my attempt on the above quilt and I am really happy.I did do some on the bigger borders as well and they are ok. They did improve when I realised that the globe connection on my machine was dodgy.. no wonder I couldn't see! Twiddle with a screwdriver to open the casing and WOW my light was back!
When this has been given away I will reveal the full quilt.

6 comments:

  1. What a great job you did with the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Liz, you have been busy!! Love the Raz a Dazzle block. Is that something you are doing in a group down there? And the quilting is great!! I'm going to my first longarm class on Thursday!! I am finding this quilting stuff is much, much tougher than I ever thought!! Yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you have been busy ...... Thanks for sharing ..., love the first block......goodluck with the quilting......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Razz a Dazzle block...gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this blog post - it's so very inspiring with the Razz a Dazzle block and your free motion quilting. Just brilliant. xxx

    ReplyDelete