Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Razza dazzle

Wow March already and I have been very lazy in posting. Here is the next Razz a  dazzle block.Yum. I am playing very happily with the embroidery and making it my own.

Dear Jane blocks. Hmmm some were a bit of a challenge.

This is, if you stand sideways, what I have been working on for the past week. Whirligig by Emma Jean Jansen.  Have made 4 blocks in green, 4 in cream, 4 in red and 4 in blue/purple.Lots of scraps used but I had to buy the grey background. I bought 2 metres, 1.75 for background so that left some to play with, only to read the pattern where it says 1.75 background, 70 cms for borders and 55 cms for binding!!! Back to the drawing board as to do I go back and buy more of same or do I just scrounge some from my stash, leave off the borders or what. Agh. Should have taken the pattern I know. 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I really love Razzle Dazzle. I am closing my eyes from now on! You have been sewing up a lovely storm Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your razz a dazzle block! Great to take s bit of licence with the stitching to make it your own.
    Fantastic dj blocks and your new Whirley gig blocks

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow amazing work my friend,well done Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blocks. What a bugger not enough for the borders. Just use one of the colours in the quilt already. You'll work it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your razza dazzle is just lovely.
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovely creating happening at your place, love the Razzle Dazzle block.

    ReplyDelete