Monday, February 19, 2018

Love cot panels

Favourite from Spotlight that I made for DD2's boss. She Loved it.

Got creative on the lion's tail...

...butterflies have to fly around and I did a bit of free motion in the border,not perfect but I think I am improving.

Bought this one first from GJ's , added the wide orange to make it a better width. This was so easy to quilt around all the animals , and I did one butterfly up the top.

This is using the Westerlee templates and ruler foot. FUN.Given away to a little girl battling cancer.

4 comments:

  1. Such a great panel. That's what's great about easy quilts. We can give them away without it costing too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so great for kids.....lovely job x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!
    Great way for practicing your quilting skills too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous quilts, great quilting too.

    ReplyDelete