Monday, December 11, 2017

Check this out

A few weeks ago some friends and I got together to make a start on this quilt. Block 1... 5 required ( did do some reverse sewing on the first block)

block 2... 4 required. As long as you read the instructions all was well and it went together beautifully

I wasn't going to put the borders on but in the end I caved and did so here is the finished quilt. It is HUGE, covers my queen size bed with oodles of room to spare. Very happy with it though, especially as it is actually the size it was meant to be.

Here are my Dear Jane blocks for Nov. Slowly getting through them all.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,wow this quilt is amazing my friend,i love it,you are such a clever bunny,well done,give yourself a pat on the back xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been impressed by those quilts.... so effective and I love your colours...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Definitely needed the tall ones to hold that up...looks fabulous...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Liz,
    hey look I can suddenly comment again, not sure how that happened.
    Cheers R.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness Liz, that is a whopper of a quilt! great work, & oh-so graphic!

    ReplyDelete