Monday, November 20, 2017

Ta Da .. drum roll please

Millefiore quilt is finished. As those who know me realise, I am vertically challenged so was having trouble holding this up to show off, so.... Chris ( I think) stepped in. There is Nancy behind holding up the other corner, just hiding!!!

I was then told to get in the photo and you can see why I needed help. Anyway it is done ( thank goodness)and I love it. Still not too sure about the top right hand corner as you look at it but it is a scrappy quilt so .....

Saturday my friend's daughter was banished from her house as her fiance was having his bucks do so as this was probably the only opportunity, I gave her their wedding quilt. Claire loved it and hopefully Chris will too. Told her the stories about it which makes it special.Thanks again to Michelle for the pattern ( and signature).

9 comments:

  1. Well done Liz. It just how's how big that quilt is..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing! Well done you. And what a beautiful quilt for your friends daughter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz wow and double wow your quilt is amazing,I love it and what a lovely quilt you made for gifting,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Liz your quilt is fabulous! Laughing at the height challenged remark lol! You should indeed be thrilled. So glad your friends daughter liked her quilt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Liz, your quilt is beautiful!! I can see why you couldn't hold it up!! :-) You have done a fantastic job. Love the quilt for your daughters friend too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh well done Liz, your quilt is amazing.... such a lotof work and it really looks lovely.
    the hexagon quilt is lovely too and will bewell loved....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice and well done it's a lot of stitching in that quilt...........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Liz, your Millifiore is WONDERFUL!! And it is so nice to put a face to your darling person!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Top right hand corner of Millefiore is the sun shining on you. Makes the quilt glow. Love it.

    ReplyDelete