Here is the next wreath in the perpetually hexie quilt. I got a bit behind and made a bad choice with a couple of the colours but I ain't doing it again. Looking at the photo it looks a bit like it's not quite centred but again it's staying as is.
I found out a couple of days ago that the person organising our Dear Jane challenge isn't going to continue running it but as we are all fairly experienced sewers I think we can get the quilt done. Thanks to Maree for all the hard work she put in up to this stage.
I decided that I would try doing my blocks, as per the challenge, 4 at a time( I can just go as fast as I want) Here are the next 4 that I decided to do. I am using one particular beige in alternate blocks so I am going to do all the ones that need that fabric so I can hopefully use it in the border triangles as well. I have about 3 metres and want to make sure it goes the distance.
This is my finished Hunter's Star. I am soooo happy with this, love the way it is looking and I think it has a bit of movement to it. Still not sure if it needs a border but I am leaning towards not.