... I have finished stitching all 25 blocks of my candlewicking quilt. All washed, hanging on the clothes horse to dry. I have ironed and cut them to size and placed them in their order for stitching together. That may be Wednesday's job and then I can attach the lace. It is all booked in at the quilters for July.
This is the first block of Katja Marek's BOM sewn onto the background.Just wish I could get the points on the under hexie to lie really flat.
At a friend's place a couple of weeks ago I was shown a pattern for a crocheted blanket done in hexies. Got the pattern and so far I have done 6 red ones. 2 cream and two red and cream combined. Went to Spotlight to buy some yarn ( at 99c a ball you can't go wrong) and I will see how far I get!Can do these watching "Burn Notice" DVD's
Went out the back door the other day and this is what I saw. Our Hoya is just bursting with flowers and looks so good. Shame they don't do too well in the house in vases.... last time I tried that there were too many ants on the blossoms.