... the corner blocks. Top left I added a few flowers and butterflies to my basket( didn't want to do matrix) and the one with all the circles.... well a border was enough for me and I once again added spirals to the ones that weren't as round as they could be!.
I have started putting them together and have the fabric for the cover strips. Lucky for me Kilmore is on tomorrow so once again I will be using the bias maker , as long as I get the strips sewn before I head off. I have changed the orientation of the bottom baskets... having cut too much off the background on one, i have made it so that the binding goes on that side. Think it will still look ok. Stay tuned for the big reveal.