Last night I put the finishing touches to the binding on "Ribbit". I am happy with the way it has turned out. I cross hatched the squares and ditch stitched the embroideries. I also did my signature butterflies on the two rectangles that border the small embroideries so 3 in total. As this is being given to "Bump 2.0" for DS1's best buddy it is fitting that it has butterflies on it. Bump is due to arrive on July 27th so I can breathe easy as the quilt is done. Soon I will be able to make a start on "Honey Drippers" by Liz Stanway.... can't wait but I still have some other projects to finish. Oh for more hours in the day and more mojo to use those hours!