Wednesday, July 18, 2012

swap blocks and another AHHH

The latest in the AHHH's from Tonya. I love it but it was fiddly with those sharp points. 
Just love the challenge of these hexies.
Two star blocks from Quilt Block Swap Australia. The front one is from Dawn  in USAand the other from Carin in Sweden. Carin also sent a mugrug which was so kind. Love this swap but am taking a break while I have six weeks of treatment. It will be something to look forward to once I am back to my healthy self.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful ahhh! all those points are a bit mind boggling!
    pretty swap blocks too.
    Good luck with your treatment. Please let us know how you are going if you are up to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even started on next weeks yet. I am going to try to draw it up tomorrow. I hope the middle is easier! Yours turned out great!

    ReplyDelete