Thursday, May 3, 2012

The postie brought goodies

It's a dismal, wet, cold day here in Melbourne so I dropped DD2 off at uni and visited Spotlight... did I really need any more fabric? Actually only got two fat quarters for a block swap so didn't spend too much.
 I then posted some hexies off to my May partner and headed home. 3 letters in the mailbox and two for me.
The lovely Jane ( www.quiltjane.blogspot.com) had sent me 6 hexies to make up for some that have been MIA since July last year and the lovely Tonya( www.hillbillyhandiworks.blogspot.com) sent me a pack of needles that I won from her and some fabric that I can see in some AHHH's very soon. Thank you to both these gorgeous people for lifting my spirits.

1 comment:

  1. Jane is a very generous host, making up for hexies lost.
    Happy stitching with your new needles.

    ReplyDelete