Thursday, January 26, 2012

Just takes 2 blocks


Seems like I got sucked into another freebie on the net. Just Takes 2 is being run by the lady that did Dear Jane and Dear Hannah ( one day I will do the latter for my Hannah) and Sentimental Stitches. I love the red and white but as I had a mountain of blue that's what I chose to use... surprise surprise. ( those that know me know that blue is my favourite colour) Why does the computer or camera turn my photos around?

Here are the first 11 blocks, some are 6.5 " some 8.5 " some 12" and up to now I had a bit of difficulty with the fan block, the house block and one of the stars. I put a row upside down!!!

I am enjoying these blocks though and I know that lots of people are joining in the fun.

Happy Australia Day to those of us down under

6 comments:

  1. your blocks look gorgeous in the blue and white. I love blues too.
    Great going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blocks, I really like the white and blue. Need to catch up with blocks 6 to 11 now I have seen yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the net sure suckers us into a lot of things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful blocks Liz...so intricate. I am in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blocks... you sound a bit like me...not really meaning to take part in too many projects... I'm still awaiting my fabric for this project.

    ReplyDelete