Thursday, July 7, 2011

Teddy Bears Picnic


Little Tommy wants to join the Picnic today, he will bring his own little tool Box. Tommy is a Shas Bear, although only four inches high he is very heavy, he is one of my favorites, as in my working days I was a window dresser, one of my colleagues was called tommy, we were all very protective of our tools, woebetide anyone who used your tools without permission, so when I saw this little bear at a bear show I just had to have him. He brings back such happy memories.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for bringing adorable Tommy and his tool kit on the picnic. Maybe he can build a shelter for the bears as it is so cold out today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a very cute Shaz bear.Gosh she had/has such a talent for making 4 inch bears with 40 inches of character!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tommy does have a lovely look on his face. Quite quizzical. He's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I missed this little cutie either last week. Tommy is adorable. I bought a "Shaz" bear to the picnic this week. LOL!

    ReplyDelete