Tuesday, March 6, 2012

more AHHH hexies


As I have the camera all set up thought I would post the last couple of AHHH hexies. I am still two behind but as DD2 has been in hospital I haven't had a chance to sew them. I have the papers all set to go I just need to choose the fabric. Does anyone else have that dilemma?

I am almost up to date with the Just Takes 2 blocks and the next one is a doozy! Then of course there is the Just Plain Nuts that I have 5 ,yes just 5 ,blocks left to sew. Add to the list the My Town blocks , 5 to go ( ie corners and centre) plus the myriad of UFO's. Can someone invent a 36 hour day so I can catch up PLEASE.

5 comments:

  1. They are so cool! I have more trouble finding time than anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Liz! You are a clever girl. Hope DD is well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look great. I love the swirling blue fabric for the star on the left.Hope your daughter is recovering.
    I am with you with the extra hours in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those little itty bitty diamonds are sooooooo cute. Please tell me where you found templates for something sooo small? I've never done hexies so small but I'd love to give it a whirl, but my creative side loves the idea of the diamonds to make them more unique. Your hexies are to die for :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hexies, happy quilting jinnie

    ReplyDelete