Monday, January 14, 2019

Crazy I know

So last week I posted this pattern and on Weds I had a spare few hours and this was the result. ...about 5 hours cutting , sewing and pressing

Friday saw me putting on the borders.Wish I had had enough of the bright purple to do the border but apart from the black this was all in the stash. It takes ... 3",5" and 10 " strips so not much of a stash buster but....... I LOVE it. Would like to try again with maybe orange, red and??? yellow with blue background. What do you think.

Melbourne is sweltering this week with temps over 30 degrees c so not sure I will get much sewing done , Too darn hot!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Liz i think you are amazing this looks awesome ,i love it and yes i can see it in the colours you mention,well done my friend,hope you are keeping cool,we are 41 deg at the moment xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so clever... you got the colours so well that it shows up beautifully...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic Liz....a little warm here too x

    ReplyDelete